Manufacturer's SKU 111H2O UPC 610953127602 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Benchmade Blade Type Sheepsfoot Edge Type Plain Edge, Serrated Blade Length 3 - 3.99 inches Handle Color Black, Yellow Opening Mechanism Thumb-Stud
Benchmade's water knives offer great corrosion resistance, cutting ability and edge retention.
- AXIS locking mechanism on folder
- N680 (57-60HRC) highly corrosion resistant blade steel
- Modified sheepsfoot blade style with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener and Grivory handle scales
- Blade Length: 3.45"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Handle Thickness: 0.522"
- Blade Material: N680
- Blade Hardness: 57-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Sheepsfoot
- Weight: 4.90oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Silver Split-Arrow, Reversible
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.30"
- Closed Length: 4.62"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Blue
- Dive knife Review by Ogre
Price Value Quality
Recently purchased this knife to replace another fixed blade. Took it on four dives in salt water and no problems. Sharp and extremely handy.
(Posted on 12/16/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags