Manufacturer's SKU 6290 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx Feature / Environment Waterproof
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
Why We Like It
This is a superb weather protective GORE-TEX jacket designed particularly for alpine conditions. It's extremely lightweight, durable, waterproof and breathable. The design allows for full range of motion.
The Alpha LT is the tool of choice for the fast and light alpine crowd. Tough GORE-TEX Pro Shell serves up full weather protection and is further enhanced by Arc'teryx technical features. Lightweight and supple, this alpine focused jacket features an improved Storm Hood and the harness HemLock keeps the jacket hem from rising above a climbing harness.Weight: 365 g / 12.9 ozTechnical Features
- Compressible and packable
- Tiny GORE seam tape (13 mm)
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible Storm Hood
- Laminated brim
- Glove-friendly hood adjusters
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight Vislon front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Harness HemLock inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Embroidered logo
- Non-chafing label
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Okay Quality Review by phon
Price Value Quality
I'm 5'11" 190lb and I went with large. Fit a little big for me. Arcteryx sizing a little bit confusing. Atom LT I went with Large and it fit perfect, Nega hoody Large is perfect but Chimera shirt I have to go with M.
If I ware Alpha LT with just a long sleeve T-Shirt it’s kind of big on me and if I put Atom LT as a mid layer it fit okay but still baggy. If I go with medium it would be too small and have no room for mid layer.
But I’m okay with the size.
Now, the stitching on this jacket is perfect but a lot of glue residues left over by the Arcteryx logo and some on the sleeve. Look like the size of a pen mark and a lot of them and it stand out because the residues it’s black and the jacket is wolf. Look like someone wipe crazy glue on it. I didn’t check it well enough so I cut out the tag and now I don’t think I can exchange it. A little disappointed but I’ll get over it. This Jacket was on back order so I wait for almost a month to get the jacket. As soon as Us Elite Gear got the shipment they send it out and it was fast. Thank you Us Elite Gear.
(Posted on 3/23/13)
- Alpha LT Wolf Review by Debo
Value Quality Price
Alpha LT is ultra thin and light. Its practically paper thin. I love the style of the jacket, especially the wolf color. I also like that it has less of "tactical" look than the Alpha. Keep in mind, however, that its just a shell. If you're looking for more of a cold weather jacket you'll need to include a liner. Recommend the LEAF ATOM LT.
(Posted on 3/3/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags
- Product Video