Manufacturer's SKU 12460 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
Durable, breathable, wind and weather-resistant combat-ready pants constructed using mechanical-stretch textiles and anatomical patterning for maximum comfort and mobility.
Light and fast combat pants made of motion-friendly Tweave Durastretch, a four-way stretch woven nylon that is wind and weather-resistant. Articulated patterning and a relaxed fit enhance freedom of movement. Combat-ready features include tool pockets, knee pad pocket, reinforced knees, and an integrated gaiter to prevent grit from working its way into boot tops. Ample storage is provided by oversized cargo pockets on the calf and thigh.Weight: 647 g / 1 lb 6.8 ozTechnical Features
- Weather resistant
- Wind resistant
- Comfortable under body armour or thigh rig
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Two calf pockets with flaps
- Two cargo pockets with flaps fit standard rifle magazines and are easy to access from a seated position
- Two tool pockets with Cordura reinforcement don't wear or reflect light
- Two hand pockets
- Two rear pockets with angled access
- Webbing reinforced knees
- Extra wide belt loops to accommodate the weight of a loaded belt
- Integrated knee pad pockets
- Integrated gaitors with shockcord and pulls
- Tweave Durastretch
- Tweave Durastretch LT
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags