Manufacturer's SKU 11901 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx
Full front zip WINDSTOPPER jacket, minimally featured, designed as a versatile outer layer that provides moisture repellency and lightweight thermal protection. Articulated for full range of motion. All pockets have zipper closures.Technical Features
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper pulls covered in shrink-wrap tubing for easy grip
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Two high-volume hand pockets with zips
- Two sleeve pockets
- Velcro patch on sleeves for rank identifier and IFF
- N72s WINDSTOPPER 3L (lo-loft)
- Machine wash in warm water or dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- A expensive Jacket with powerful technology Review by Ray
Price Value Quality
I must admit that this jacket is the most expensive cloth i ever bought. The main reason is i trust Arc'teryx. I wish the Winter come soon so that i can have a try. :)
(Posted on 6/15/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags