Manufacturer's SKU 11757 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
Designed as a high performance BDU alternative, the Combat Jacket combines technology with athletic patterning to create a light jacket that performs flawlessly from garrison to combat. Ideal for high output missions where freedom of movement and breathability are paramount, this non-insulated Softshell features a trim cut with gusseted underarms and articulated elbows for unrestrained action. Used alone, or as part of a layering system on cooler days, the Tweave Durastretch fabric moves and breathes, while resisting moisture in a range of climates. With proven durability, this lightweight jacket is a kit staple.Weight: 533 g / 1 lb 2.8 ozTechnical Features
Construction: Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movementDesign
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
Patterning: Gusseted underarmsCollar Configuration: Soft brushed-lined collarPocket Configuration
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Designed as a high-performance, technical BDU alternative
- Two sleeve pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear offHem Configuration: Adjustable hem drawcordLEAF Features: Velcro patch on sleeves for rank identifier and IFFMaterials: Tweave DurastretchCare
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Well made, but has no water repellency! Review by cubix
Price Value Quality
Overall the Salvador model quality is very high however the DWR coating is virtually non existant. I discovered it when I ran it in light rain and it soaked through within 20 minutes. Later I tested it with some water drops - they soak in immediately in most areas. I'm verry dissapointed in the performance. If they can't control the quality they should stick to CANADA manufacturing.
(Posted on 2/3/13)
- Not bad. Review by DAE SEON
Price Value Quality
home page image is old canada made model. but I receive New Current El Salvador made. not Bad. but I have a disappointment. change the image plz.
(Posted on 1/12/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags