Manufacturer's SKU 12458 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
Durable, breathable softshell jacket designed for maximum movement during high output activity
Designed as a high performance BDU alternative, the Combat Jacket combines technology with athletic patterning to create a light jacket that performs flawlessly from garrison to combat. Ideal for high output missions where freedom of movement and breathability are paramount, this non-insulated Softshell features a trim cut with gusseted underarms and articulated elbows for unrestrained action. Used alone, or as part of a layering system on cooler days, the Tweave Durastretch fabric moves and breathes, while resisting moisture in a range of climates. With proven durability, this lightweight jacket is a kit staple.Weight: 535 g / 1 lb 2.9 ozTechnical Features
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Wind resistant
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Designed as a high-performance, technical BDU alternative
- Gusseted underarms
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two sleeve pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with laminated zippers
- Velcro patch on sleeves for rank identifier and IFF
- Tweave Durastretch
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags