Manufacturer's SKU 10739 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
Arc’teryx best-selling waterproof all-weather shell jacket, specifically engineered for military and law enforcement applications, gets reconfigured as the longer-length Alpha Parka to accommodate taller builds and fit over smocks. Now available in the new MultiCam preferred camouflage pattern, the Alpha Parka is a highly durable, yet very light, waterproof-breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX XCR shell. This parka-shell is loaded with the technical innovations including WaterTight zippers and Dry Cuffs to seal out rain and snow, a stowable hood with drawcord that can be adjusted with one hand and articulated patterning to allows for unrestricted movement. The Alpha Parka compresses to pack easily for quick, ultimate storm protection.Weight: 681 g / 1 lb 8 ozTechnical Features
- Fits over armour and web gear
- Additional 12.7cm/5in length in front to accomodate taller builds and fit over smocks
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible Stow Hood
- Laminated brim
- Hood rolls away into the collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Two sleeve pockets
- Two internal chest pockets
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear offHem Configuration
- WaterTight external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Matte black zippers
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Velcro patch on sleeves for rank identifier and IFF
- Preferred camouflage print for transitional air and mountain environments
Materials: MN40r-X GORE-TEX 3L MultiCam
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags