You have no items in your shopping cart.
These medium weight belay/rappel gloves offer extra protection without sacrificing dexterity. Double-layer leather and padding protect the palm from heat generated during long rappels or lowers. Fingertips and other high-wear areas are reinforced for increased durability. The back is made of leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Ergonomic cut for high dexterity without being too tight
- Made of high quality goat skin for the perfect balance between durability and dexterity
- Palm is padded to protect from heat generated from long rappels or lowers
- The back is made of leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas
- Durable double later of leather at high wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger)
- Low profile neoprene cuffs with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
Materials: goat skin leather, stretch nylon
Available in four black sizes:
- S: K53 SN
- M: K53 MN
- L: K53 LN
- XL: K53 XLN
CE EN 420, EN 388 (3133)