Manufacturer's SKU 55530 Shipping Disclaimer Ships Within 2-3 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Outdoor Research Infinite Guarantee Brands Outdoor Research
Not sure about your size?
Like magic, the Ferrosi Hoody™ is never too hot but always blocks shiver-inducing wind and light rain on an exposed belay high off the deck. The highly breathable soft shell construction offers ample stretch for smooth movement and tough, abrasion-resistant protection for the rough and rugged alpine and rock environments. Ideal for dawn-to-dusk climbing objectives or spring skiing, its easy to see why the Ferrosi™ has become a favorite of our athletes and OR staffers.
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 14.1 / 399 L
- Durable, breathable, soft shell stretch fabric shoulders; 91% Cordura® / 9% Lycra with a DWR finish
- Abrasion and wind-resistant nylon/spandex stretch-woven ripstop body and cuff panels; 89% ripstop nylon/11% spandex
- Dual-pull adjustable hood
- Front zipper with internal chin guard; off-set at neck for comfort
- Two zippered hand pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuf sack with biner loop
- Zippered napoleon pocket
- Single drawcord hem adjustments
- Air permeability rated at 9.0CFM Fabric: 91% Cordura® / 9% spandex shoulders; DWR finish 86% ripstop nylon / 14% spandex body
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags
- Product Video