Manufacturer's SKU 55125 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 2-3 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Outdoor Research Infinite Guarantee Brands Outdoor Research Feature / Environment Waterproof
Not sure about your size?
New for Fall '11, the Maximus™ is a four-season alpine workhorse built to fend off the most brutal weather the mountains throw your way. Designed from inception as the ultimate alpine climbing, mountaineering and backcountry skiing shell, the Maximus™ is constructed of GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 70D fabric, providing maximum durability and weather protection for big-mountain environments. Ergonomically constructed for comfort and ease of movement during alpine maneuvering with features to batten down the hatches when a wicked base-camp storm blows through, the rugged Maximus™ ensures you'll be comfortable and protected regardless of conditions or terrain.
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 19.4 / 550 L
- Rugged, waterproof/breathable 3-layer 70D GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers
- Fully adjustable hood fits over helmet; stash tab secures hood when rolled up
- Double-separating front zipper with internal stormflap
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo™ hem-to-pit zippers
- Zippered napoleon pocket; two zippered internal pockets with media ports
- Two zippered hand pockets; mesh lined for venting
- Articulated elbows
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
GORE-TEX® Pro Shells Designed with extreme conditions in mind, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric is the most rugged, water-proof/breathable yet lightweight fabric available.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags