Manufacturer's SKU IBM449 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 1 year Why We Like It Icebreaker has a strict loyal following at US Elite - we agree that Icebreaker in fact makes the ‘Best Base Layer in the World’ and is awesome for travel. We love the comfort and the long lasting properties of Merino wool. Oh did we mention it keeps that funky after workout smell away! Brands Icebreaker
Slip on one of these great-looking beanies next time you're running, biking or walking in chilly weather. Forget about the itch factor - these beanies are made of lightweight, non-scratchy, super comfortable merino, and come in a range of fabulous colours. We've updated the styling, too.
Special design features
- Head-heater for sweaty workouts
- Stretchy, highly breathable insulation
- Non-itch/Odour resistant
- Weight: 0.17 kg
IDEAL FOR THESE WEATHER CONDITIONS
Looking after your new Icebreaker couldn’t be easier –
just throw it in the washing machine (unless it’s an Outerwear Jacket or Black Sheep Knitwear) and line dry. For specific advice on caring for your garment, please check its care label.
Additional Care Instructions:
Icebreaker garments are designed to be easy for you to care for. We recommend that you wash your Icebreaker garments on a normal warm or cool machine wash cycle with regular powder or liquid detergent, not wool detergent. Don’t use fabric softener or bleach. Separate lights and darks as usual. Also, do not expose any Icebreaker garment to heat and do not tumble dry. Line dry or lie flat in the shade.
NOTE: After your first 2-3 uses, we recommend that you wash the garment separately to diminish the appearance of any short fibers from the fabric.
Complete instructions for best results:
- Wash like colors together (e.g separate lights and darks)
- Wash prints inside out
- Close all zippers
- Use warm or cool machine wash on a normal cycle (avoid a hot wash, this contributes to shrinkage)
- Use regular detergent, not wool detergent
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener under any circumstances (your Icebreaker couldn’t be any softer)
- Wash occasionally with denim (e.g. jeans with the zipper closed) or other coarse fabrics to remove any loose fibers.
- Do not iron prints or labels
- Line dry garments – do not tumble dry
All Icebreaker merino wool survived freezing winters and scorching summers at up to 8,000 feet in the Southern Alps of New Zealand on the back of a merino sheep.
As a result, Icebreaker products insulates to keep you warm in winter, and breathes to keep you cool in Summer.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags