RailRiders Men's Madison River Shirt w/ Insect Shield
It’s one thing to go fly-fishing, but who wants the flies to come after you instead? With RailRiders' Madison River Shirt, you have the ultimate heat-busting top that’s ideal for all outdoorsmen no matter what the sport or activity. Treated with Insect Shield technology, the shirt is made with featherweight nylon fabric that also has UPF 30+ sun-blocking protection. There’s soft nylon mesh along inner arms and torso for maximum air-circulating ventilation. A back yoke with mesh adds to the airy comfort. Deep roomy pockets offer plenty of cargo space. The quick-drying and low-maintenance Madison River Shirt boasts these civilized amenities when it’s time to pack up the gear and head into town: seven-button front, fold up collar, and pleated sleeves with roll-up tab.
- Weight: 8.0 oz
- Insect Shield is proven to repel mosquitoes, black flies, chiggers, ticks, ants and no-see-ums
- Featherweight Nylon Fabric with UPF 30+ and Insect Shield
- Dyed to Match Underarm and Torso Mesh for great Ventilation
- large Buttoned Front Pockets
- Vertical Zippered Security Pocket on Right Front Pocket
- Roll-up Tabs on Sleeves
- Quick-Drying and Very Packable
- Great Colors!