You have no items in your shopping cart.
RailRiders Men's Equator HT Top w/ Insect Shield
Are you looking for the ultimate sun-busting adventure shirt that will keep both the sun and bugs at bay? Since 2009, RailRiders has produced the Equator-HT Shirt which offers maximum sun-blocking protection with a flip-up collar, moisture-management comfort, and terrific ventilation. RailRiders used featherweight Duralite fabric that’s low-maintenance and quick drying. An added bonus to this stylish top is that it’s treated with Insect Shield® repellent technology which is invisible, odorless, built right into the fabric, and lasts through 70 washings. You also have a back-mesh yoke and side vents for plenty of airy, breathing room. There’s a four-button front, two zippered vertical pockets, and one-inch cuffs with button closure at the sleeve. Designed for hardy off-road adventures, the Equator-HT Shirt is also ideal for casual activities such as beachcombing or reading the Sunday New York Times in the backyard hammock.
- Weight: 10.0 oz
- 2ply 3oz UPF 30+ duralite nyon with Insect Shield Technology
- Insect Shield Technology repels mosquitoes, chiggers, ticks, black flies and no-seeums
- Flip up sun collar, ventilation panels under arms and down torso
- 2 vertical zippered chest pockets
- Back mesh panel with cape flap