You have no items in your shopping cart.
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
The perfect combination of weather-resistance and windproofness in foul weather, this durable, abrasion-resistant halfshell features 3-layer GORE-TEX WINDSTOPPER with an easy-sliding micro-fleece backer in the sleeves, shoulders, and collar, while Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface technology is used in the torso. Can be worn on its own or under armour, chest rigs, and packs; the long torso tucks easily into combat pants. A zippered mandarin collar allows easy venting and on/off donning over plates, while articulated patterning in the sleeves facilitates freedom of movement.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Composite materials
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Smooth outer-face fabric for easy layering
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility—fabric is inherently stretchy without the use of Spandex fibres, making it more durable
- Softshell hyrbid
- Comfortable under body armour, chest rig or pack
- Long torso to tuck into pants
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
Collar Configuration: Mandarin collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- 1/4 collar zip for improved venting fits under plates and armour
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
Pocket Configuration: Two bicep pockets sized to fit a 6 inch bandage
- N72s WINDSTOPPER 2L
- Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology
- Machine wash in warm water or dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- All is written Review by Marek
Price Value Quality
- Nice halfshell Review by Marek
Price Value Quality