You have no items in your shopping cart.
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
Insulated, wind-resistant pants using Coreleft 60 for lightweight, insulative comfort during colder conditions. Ideal during Alpine adventures as an over layer to preserve body heat during periods of low activity
Weight: 355 g / 12.5 oz
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
Construction: DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
Patterning: Articulated knees and seat
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Laminated wind flap
- Full length separating side zippers
- Bottom snap closure on zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
Pocket Configuration: Internal stow pocket with attachment point
Waist & Belt Configuration: Elasticized waist
- Coreloft 60 gm/m² insulation
- Luminara—Nylon weave fabric with wind and water repellant coating
- Hand wash only.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product|
|Why We Like It||No|
|Feature / Environment||Waterproof|
- Super warm Review by Brent
Quality Price Value