Manufacturer's SKU 8437 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx Feature / Environment Women's
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
Made with naturally soft and odour resistant Merino wool, these lightweight base layer boxers are ideal for active use and extended backcountry trips. Merino wool naturally adjusts its thermal properties as it reacts to changing humidity levels. Our premium textile features highly resilient stretch to maintain skin contact, maximizing moisture management and thermal efficiency, speeding dry-time, and reducing layering bulk.Weight: 82 g / 2.9 ozTechnical Features
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Minimal odour retention
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch with cotton insert
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
- Non-chafing label
- 12 cm inseam
- MAPP Merino Wool
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Use wool detergent.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags