Manufacturer's SKU 10696 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
A warmer version of the high performance BDU alternative Combat Jacket, the Drac Jacket combines technology with athletic patterning. The Drac’s Burly double weave construction lends warmth, durability and smooth-sided snag-resistance. Ideal for high output missions where freedom of movement and breathability are paramount, this non-insulated softshell features a trim cut with gusseted underarms and articulated elbows for unrestrained action.Weight: 653 g / 1 lb 7 ozTechnical Features
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Two sleeve pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Velcro patch on sleeves for rank identifier and IFF
Materials: Burly double weave—50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Top quality jacket; would not hesitate to buy again Review by Nate
Quality Price Value
Arc'teryx may be pricey, but you are getting top quality gear. The Drac jacket is comfortable, good looking and will be good for at least three quarters of the year. If your winter is mild, could probably get away with it year round. Buy once cry once. Get yourself good quality gear and don't look back.
(Posted on 6/4/13)
- Drac Jacket Review by Casey
Quality Price Value
Another extremely well made Arcteryx product. This jacket is durable; rip proof, water resistant and windproof the Drac has it all. I would consider this a 2-3 season jacket, but with the addition of a fleece or coreloft insulating layer this could definitely also be used in mild winter weather as well. If you buy Arcteryx you're always getting the very best gear.
(Posted on 5/30/13)
- Drac Pants Review by Drac
Value Quality Price
Got a Drac Jacket along with the pants great feel, super comfortable while still tough. Great buy Thanks!
(Posted on 7/30/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags
- Product Video