Manufacturer's SKU 8859 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx Feature / Environment Waterproof
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
Providing 3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof protection in a no-nonsense package, these streamlined pants are light enough to be taken on every outing. Designed to be both tough and lightweight, the Beta LT Pants deliver reliable storm security and alpine survivability. Featuring adjustable cuffs with lace hooks, reinforced instep and hem, and full-length side zips.
Weight: 301 g / 10.6 oz
- Tiny GORE seam tape (13 mm)
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
Patterning: Articulated knees and seat
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Molded zipper garages
- Side zippers stop below harness/ hipbelt area
- WaterTight 3/4 length leg zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Adjustable pant cuffs with lace hook
Reinforcements: Reinforced instep and cuffs
Waist & Belt Configuration: Adjustable webbing belt
Materials: N40p-X GORE-TEX Active 3LCare
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags
- Product Video