Manufacturer's SKU 10741 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
Armed with the Arc'teryx arsenal of revolutionary technologies and design innovations, the Alpha Pant is a four-season piece that is as versatile as it is rugged. Patterned for high-output duty in the worst weather conditions, the Alpha Pant is the most durable breathable-waterproof shell pant available. MultiCam 3-layer GORE-TEX XCR fabric guarantees camouflage and dryness in rain or snow – micro taped seams add additional waterproofing and hip-length WaterTight side zippers allow for quick ventilation. Leg cuffs are reinforced with Keprotec instep patches.Weight: 500 g / 1 lb 1.6 ozTechnical Features
- Compressible and packable
- Tiny GORE seam tape (13 mm)
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Articulated knees
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- WaterTight external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Side zippers stop below harness/ hipbelt area
- WaterTight 3/4 length leg zippers
- Two-way fly
- Drawcord-compatible pant cuffs with grommet eyelets
- Keprotec instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Preferred camouflage print for transitional air and mountain environments
- 420NR GORE Military Fabric
- Schoeller Keprotec
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags