Manufacturer's SKU 11760 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx Feature / Environment Waterproof
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
This technical combat top can be comfortably worn under armour, web gear, or while carrying a pack. Tweave Durastretch in the yoke and shoulders, adds abrasion resistance to high wear areas and Durastretch LT in the torso increases breathability. Articulated arms allow freedom of movement, and sleeves can be rolled up and secured out of the way. A high mandarin collar seals out drafts and a quarter-zipper makes layering easy. Long torso tucks into combat pants; zippered bicep pockets store small items.
Weight: 387 g / 13.7 ozTechnical Features
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Composite materials
- Four-way stretch textile
- Comfortable under body armour, chest rig or pack
- Long torso to tuck into pants
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- 1/4 collar zip for improved venting fits under plates and armour
- Zipper pulls covered in shrink-wrap tubing for easy grip
Pocket Configuration: Two bicep pockets sized to fit a 6 inch bandageLEAF Features: Velcro patch on sleeves for rank identifier and IFFMaterials
- Roll and Stow sleeve system — Sleeves can be unzipped, rolled up and stowed away without having to remove the jacket or body armour
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Tweave Durastretch
- Tweave Durastretch LT
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Sphinx Top Review by Casey
Price Value Quality
A lot of great features make this top one bad mother. It's strengthened in the shoulders to prevent wear while carrying a pack. The material wicks moisture, drys fast and breathes very well, it's also fairly water resistant. The zippered vents on either side open allowing you to vent your core and the sleeves roll and stow nicely turning it from a long sleeve to T-shirt, making this an extremely versatile top. Its good for any weather but extreme heat.
(Posted on 5/10/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags