Manufacturer's SKU 7188 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
This lightweight, supple, comfortable and highly packable belt utilizes Arcﾒteryx Warp Strength Technology which uniformly spreads the load across the entire belt, equally distributing weight and pressure from edge to edge, but is stiffened vertically to support holsters, sub-loads and pouches. The Rigger's Belt is certified as a 'belt for travel restraint' under the EN 358 Standard.
- Compressible and packable
- Supportive construction
Design - Comfortable under body armour or thigh rig
- Warp Strength Technology
- WST load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Thermoformed tie-in point
- Self-locking non-reflective anodized black buckle
- Regular width WST (Warp Strength Technology) swami belt
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
- Not For Tac Use Review by Tactical Athlete
Price Value Quality
It's a good looking belt, I'm sure it's great for climbing but it's not a great tactical belt. It just isn't my first choice. If you're just going to use it for holding your pants up it's fine but not if you're going to wear a pistol, mags, or anything else, definitely not ideal for a war or Broko belt either.
(Posted on 3/22/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags