Manufacturer's SKU 10713 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
A warmer version of the Sphinx pant, the Drac’s Burly ™ double weave construction lends warmth and durability to an articulated loose-cut pant designed for action. Conceived for missions in hostile environments where operational athletes are under pressure to move fast while loaded down, the Drac pant has ample storage in oversized cargo pockets located on the calf and thigh, supported by extra-wide belt loops and low-profile suspender loops. Knife pockets, protective knee pads pockets, reinforced knees, and an integrated gaiter to prevent grit from working its way into the vulnerable boot top area make the Drac Pant supreme for chasing after the dragons and devils it was named for.Weight: 831 g / 1 lb 13.3 ozTechnical Features
Design: Comfortable under body armour or thigh rigPatterning
- Weather resistant
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Two hand pockets
- Two rear pockets with angled access
- Two tool pockets with Cordura reinforcement don't wear or reflect light
- Two calf pockets with flaps
- Two cargo pockets with flaps fit standard rifle magazines and are easy to access from a seated position
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Drawcord-compatible pant cuffs with grommet eyelets
Reinforcements: Webbing reinforced kneesIntegrated Features
- Low profile suspender loops
- Wide, comfortable waistband
- Extra wide belt loops to accommodate the weight of a loaded belt
- Integrated knee pad pockets
- Integrated gaitors with shockcord and pulls
Materials: Burly double weave—50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Drac Pants Review by Debo
Price Value Quality
Love these. The burly weave gives the pants great stretch, but also feels great against the skin. One thing to keep in mind, though, is that the knee area of the Drac pant is sized to incorporate the Arc'teryx knee pads, so there's a bit of a dead space in the knees without the pads. The bump makes it look like you're wearing knee pads even when you're not.
(Posted on 2/18/13)
- Great pants Review by Sergey (siggi311)
Value Quality Price
Recently, I received а new items from the US-Elite, including Drac pants. Crocodile color is slightly different from the color of the things in this color that I already have (in the photo from the site shows very accurately). I have not been able to test the full functionality of pants yet and I do not have to use Sphinx Pants to compare (only Combat Pants), but first impressions of wearing Drac Pants only positive. After the cold weather, I have no doubt that these pants will make excellent use of their appointment.
(Posted on 11/22/12)
- Drac Pants Review by Drac
Value Quality Price
Got a new pair of the Drac Pants in wolf great buy amazing price for these pants. Recommended buy comfortable and tough. Ill definitely be looking for more deals on us-elitegear.com
(Posted on 7/30/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags